How to enter the Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon route
This beautiful 13.1 mile trail run is a point to point race starting at Hooting Train Station, and traveling along the old Wirral Way Railway Line.
The trail can be narrow and muddy at times, and with a couple undulations, it promises to be the perfect introductory trail run for those looking to tackle a new challenge.
Runners will be treated to incredible views of Wales over the Dee Estuary, and experience the history and rural beauty of the countryside along the way.
The route will be point to point up until 9.5 miles where you pass the finish line. From there, you will run a 3.6 mile out and back section featuring a turnaround loop at Cubbins Green before cruising over the finish line in Wirral Country Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #21 in the UK out of 343 organizers
Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington