This is a Beautiful Point to Point 13.1 Mile Trail Run along the Wirral Way Old Railway Line, finishing at Wirral Country Park with Stunning Views across the Dee Estuary.
How to enter the Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter
- Run 13.1mi
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter route
- The Route is a point to Point up to 9.5 Miles where you pass the Finish Line with the last 3.6 Mile section an out and back with a Turn Round Circuit around Cubbins Green
- Give way to the Public at all Times
- Follow Marshal Directions, you may be asked to stop at road crossings to give way to traffic, please follow marshal directions at all times.
- The Route is fully signposted & has 5 Feed Stations
- Each Feed Station has Energy Gels, Sweets Electrolyte and Water.
- A Bin will be placed after each feed station.
- Any runner found littering will be disqualified from the race.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.