This is a Beautiful Point to Point 13.1 Mile Trail Run along the Wirral Way Old Railway Line, finishing at Wirral Country Park with Stunning Views across the Dee Estuary.
"Brilliant.<br />first half marathon for me and I couldn't have chosen a better..."
"Lovely friendly trail half marathon with great support and a rolling start..."
"Well organised.. lovely route.. really enjoyed it , will definitively do it..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter
- Run 13.1mi
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter route
- The Route is a point to Point up to 9.5 Miles where you pass the Finish Line with the last 3.6 Mile section an out and back with a Turn Round Circuit around Cubbins Green
- Give way to the Public at all Times
- Follow Marshal Directions, you may be asked to stop at road crossings to give way to traffic, please follow marshal directions at all times.
- The Route is fully signposted & has 5 Feed Stations
- Each Feed Station has Energy Gels, Sweets Electrolyte and Water.
- A Bin will be placed after each feed station.
- Any runner found littering will be disqualified from the race.
View map and route info
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter weather forecast
Moderate breeze possible, up to 12mph
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul 2020, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley