This is a Beautiful Point to Point 13.1 Mile Trail Run along the Wirral Way Old Railway Line, finishing at Wirral Country Park with Stunning Views across the Dee Estuary.
How to enter the Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter
- Run 13.1mi
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter route
- The Route is a point to Point up to 9.5 Miles where you pass the Finish Line with the last 3.6 Mile section an out and back with a Turn Round Circuit around Cubbins Green
- Give way to the Public at all Times
- Follow Marshal Directions, you may be asked to stop at road crossings to give way to traffic, please follow marshal directions at all times.
- The Route is fully signposted & has 5 Feed Stations
- Each Feed Station has Energy Gels, Sweets Electrolyte and Water.
- A Bin will be placed after each feed station.
- Any runner found littering will be disqualified from the race.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Wirral Way Trail Half Marathon – Winter weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #21 in the UK out of 566 organizers
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester4.9(4)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)