Race around Wokingham in this half marathon which has been going for over 30 years. Great for runners of all types as you make your way around scenic rural roads. Come for a quick time on a flat and pleasant course.
"Well organised race with an entertaining pre-match PA address and more..."
"Super half marathon. One single loop very flat course. Very well organised and..."
"my first half marathon and it could not have been better organised. everything..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Wokingham Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Wokingham Half Marathon route
The Wokingham Half Marathon is a flat, out and back route run entirely on road. It is a scenic rural route.The water stations are located at 3 miles, 5 miles, 7.5 miles and 9.5 miles.
Medical points are located around the route, please speak to the marshals if you are feeling unwell and they will call for medical back up.
Wokingham Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 8mph
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep 2020, Windsor
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London