How to enter the Aloha Run – San Diego
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Aloha Run – San Diego routes
The Aloha Run courses follow a scenic bayside route, filled with music, entertainment and Aloha spirit. Runners loop down the beach-side path, along the boardwalk before turning around and heading back into the finish line.
There will be plenty of festivities for everyone to enjoy, so bring your family and friends and head to the luau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Aloha Run – San Diego weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Aloha Run – San Diego reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon