Consider these instead
The Aloha Run – San Diego has been postponed until October 11 2020. Here are other races in your area:
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
The Aloha Run courses follow a scenic bayside route, filled with music, entertainment and Aloha spirit. Runners loop down the beach-side path, along the boardwalk before turning around and heading back into the finish line.
There will be plenty of festivities for everyone to enjoy, so bring your family and friends and head to the luau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aloha Run – San Diego weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Aloha Run – San Diego reviews
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.