How to enter the Aloha Run – San Diego
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Aloha Run – San Diego routes
The Aloha Run courses follow a scenic bayside route, filled with music, entertainment and Aloha spirit. Runners loop down the beach-side path, along the boardwalk before turning around and heading back into the finish line.
There will be plenty of festivities for everyone to enjoy, so bring your family and friends and head to the luau.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aloha Run – San Diego weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Aloha Run – San Diego reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- Awesome 80s San Diego – 5K & 10K29th Mar, San Diego
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Cinco De Mayo Trail Run2nd May, Poway
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar, Newport Beach