Enjoy a scenic run along the beautiful Pacific Beach. Great for all runners, the course is a flat race along the sand and then back along the boardwalk. Come for the finisher’s medal, free running top and sunglasses.
How to enter the Aloha Run – San Diego
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
- I wanted to know if this event allowed strollers?Hey! Just to let you know that this is a stroller friendly race. Children under the age of 3 in a stroller do not need to register for the race. All the best!
- I have not received my confirmation email.
- Is part of the course actually on sand or is there an option to avoid it?Hi there. The route is along Mission Bay bike path which goes along the bayside and during the course you won't be on sand! :)
- I would like to know what is the difference between standard and youth registration.Hi there. Youth registration is for those who are 12yrs or younger for both the 5k and 10k! :)
- Where is the packet pickup at?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Packet pickup on the Saturday is at Road Runner Sports, 5553 Copley Dr, San Diego, CA 92111, USA between 9:00am and 1:00pm. You can also pickup your packet at the Race on the day! :)
Aloha Run – San Diego weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Aloha Run – San Diego reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar 2020, Newport Beach
- Redondo Beach 10k2nd Feb 2020, Redondo Beach
- Renegade Santa Run21st Dec, Irvine
- Angalls & Demens 5K/10K Trail Run28th Mar 2020, Rancho Cucamonga