How to enter the Cardiff Kook Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Cardiff Kook Run routes
Kicking-off from the famous 'Encinitas' sign on Coast HWY 101, the picturesque looped route then runs adjacent to the Pacific Ocean and passed the iconic 'Cardiff Kook' Statue. From here, you will look down upon some of the world's best surfing areas, before heading down to So. Cardiff State Beach.
There truly is no better way to start your Sunday than running alongside the Pacific Ocean with wind in your hair and friends by your side. With a choice of three distance this event is great for novices and seasoned pros alike.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Cardiff Kook Run weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Cardiff Kook Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cardiff Kook Run?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Cinco De Mayo Trail Run2nd May, Poway
- Awesome 80s San Diego – 5K & 10K29th Mar, San Diego
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine