Welcome to the 29th Annual Southern California Half & 5K, now the Irvine Half Marathon!
How to enter the Irvine Half Marathon
- Run 13.1km
- Run 5km
Irvine Half Marathon routes
Start Line: Woodbridge Village @ Barranca
Finish Line: Mike Ward Park
Once you cross the finish line, you’ll enter a secure participant only area. In the Runner Zone, you’ll rehydrate, refuel as well a be awarded your well deserved finisher’s medal. Be sure to grab all your goodies, because once you exit this area, you can’t re-enter. Besides, there’s a party going on and it’s time to celebrate.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Irvine Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Irvine Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego4.2(2)