Welcome to the 7th annual Livermore Valley Half Marathon, featuring the very best of California's oldest wine region, including the popular Wine, Beer and Music Festival hosted in the heart of Downtown Livermore. We're getting a fresh new look, but with all the local feels you've come to love.
How to enter the Livermore Valley Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Livermore Valley Half Marathon route
A gorgeous course showcasing the Livermore Valley, Wine Region and Historic Downtown District.To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, the course time limits will be strictly enforced. Participants must maintain a pace of 14:00 min per mile to finish the 13.1 miles in under 3 hours. A cut-off location will be enforced on the course; runners or walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by this time will be stopped and shuttled to the finish line area.
Questions & answers
- Please can you put a course map out with water stations and restroom son the courseHi there. Just to let you know that the full weekend schedule lives on our site: http://livermorevalleyhalf.com/weekend.htmlHi there. See the link for a full course map - https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29253989
- Is this event rain or shine?Hi there. Just to let you know that this event is rain or shine :-)
- Hello, I would like to know where and when packet pick up is available for the Livermore halfHi there. Just to let you know that packet pick up is on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Click the link for more details - http://livermorevalleyhalf.com/weekend.html
Livermore Valley Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Livermore Valley Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov 2020, Berkeley
- Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco5th Apr 2020, San Francisco
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar 2020, Oakland
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug 2020, Oakland