How to enter the Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco routes
The Half Marathon kicks-off from Van Ness Ave. and North Point and will finish on Beach St. next to Ghirardelli Square. Please note, there is a cut-off time of 4 hours for this event.
All runners will experience a course like no other, which runs right along San Francisco Bay, through Fisherman's Wharf and - most importantly - across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.