How to enter the Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 0.5mi
Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run routes
The start line for all races is slightly north of Central Park on the Pacific Electric Trail.
Runners for the 5k and 10k should line-up according to their pacing, with the fastest at the front and slower runners towards the back. If you are planning to walk, please place yourself right at the back.
The route begins with an incline towards Highland Ave, before turning around for a downhill second half towards Central Park. The final 0.25 miles is on the Pacific Electric Trail, downhill on a dirt path.
After a short incline at the beginning, runners head onto the Pacific Electric Trail on a flat and fast section. There is then another incline to Highland Ave, before turning around for a downhill second half towards Central Park. There is then another loop of the starting incline and the PET.
The Kids' Fun Run is over a short, flat, roughly half mile long course
Frequently Asked Questions
Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run at the Park 5K - 10K - Fun Run?
You may also like
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- Redondo Beach 10k2nd Feb 2020, Redondo Beach
- Newport-Mesa Spirit Run Mile1st Mar 2020, Newport Beach