The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular 13.1-mile USATF-certified course, while showcasing one of the world’s most beautiful cities! Our signature scenic route begins between Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center on palm-tree lined Harbor Drive and continues with spectacular views of the USS Midway Museum, San Diego Bay, San Diego’s skyline, Harbor Island, Spanish Landing Park and Cancer Survivor Park. Then it makes its way through historic Liberty Station while passing NTC Park (formerly, the Naval Training Center) and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Next, it’s up Washington Street through the neighborhoods of Mission Hills and Hillcrest. The last few miles coast gradually downhill, passing beautiful Balboa Park and lead right back into downtown, with an epic finish inside Petco Park!
How to enter the San Diego Half Marathon & 5k
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.