The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular 13.1-mile USATF-certified course, while showcasing one of the worlds most beautiful cities! Our signature scenic route begins between Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center on palm-tree lined Harbor Drive and continues with spectacular views of the USS Midway Museum, San Diego Bay, San Diegos skyline, Harbor Island, Spanish Landing Park and Cancer Survivor Park. Then it makes its way through historic Liberty Station while passing NTC Park (formerly, the Naval Training Center) and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Next, its up Washington Street through the neighborhoods of Mission Hills and Hillcrest. The last few miles coast gradually downhill, passing beautiful Balboa Park and lead right back into downtown, with an epic finish inside Petco Park!
How to enter the San Diego Half Marathon & 5k
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr 2020, San Diego
- San Diego Resolution Run 5k, 10k & Half Marathon11th Jan 2020, San Diego
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon23rd Nov, Palm Desert
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona