The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular 13.1-mile USATF-certified course, while showcasing one of the world’s most beautiful cities! Our signature scenic route begins between Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center on palm-tree lined Harbor Drive and continues with spectacular views of the USS Midway Museum, San Diego Bay, San Diego’s skyline, Harbor Island, Spanish Landing Park and Cancer Survivor Park. Then it makes its way through historic Liberty Station while passing NTC Park (formerly, the Naval Training Center) and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Next, it’s up Washington Street through the neighborhoods of Mission Hills and Hillcrest. The last few miles coast gradually downhill, passing beautiful Balboa Park and lead right back into downtown, with an epic finish inside Petco Park!
How to enter the San Diego Half Marathon & 5k
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
San Diego Half Marathon & 5k reviews (3)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Palm Desert1.5(8)
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k - Virtual20th Sep, Los Angeles
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.