How to enter the Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 50mi
- Run 5km
Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run routes
5K Route: The latest edition to the Red Rock Endurance event, this gives beginner runners a chance to get involved in this great race without getting outside their comfort zone.
Half Marathon Route: This is an out-and-back trail with aid stations at the 7th mile. This race is known for it's extremely technical, steep, and slow path. All racers have to carry at least 20oz of fluids for this race.
Marathon: An extension of the Half Marathon, with similar terrain and being extremely specialized. A mandatory minimum of 60oz of fluids must be carried with all participants.
50 Mile: A race only for extremely specialized runners. This route has significant periods where support will be difficult or impossible and therefore all entrants will have to carry a minimum of 100oz of fluids as well as a working light for this event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run?
You may also like
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley17th May, Simi Valley
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach