We cant wait for you to join us in beautiful Surf City, USA! This award-winning course is considered one of the best courses in the country and is well known for being scenic and flat. Runners come from all over to experience this exhilarating run. The race starts along the Pacific Coast Highway and passes by the famous Huntington Beach pier where runners will enjoy the beauty of the Bolsa Chica Wetlands as you start your turn. All participants finish down the Pacific Coast Highway and kick it up a notch for the crowds at Main Street on their way to a monumental finish line moment and continue their celebrations at the Sand Bar right on the beach!
How to enter the Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon routes
This spectacular oceanfront course is an exclusive Southern California favorite! Run by the famous Huntington Beach pier and continue through scenic Huntington Central Park. You’re bound to see local surfers catching waves as you hit the beachfront running path at Bolsa Chica State Beach.
More than 2,000 volunteers and several surf bands will be along the way cheering you on and making sure you have plenty of nourishment and energy! Where else will you get cheers from a surfer?
Questions & answers
- on race day beach parking is it free for participantsHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. The only free parking with shuttle service is available at the State Beach Parking Lot (enter off Beach Blvd & PCH and drive South into the lot). All the other beach parking lots have fees.
Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura
- Crush the Coast Marathon, ¾, Half, 15K, 10K, & 5K24th Nov, Long Beach
- Catalina Island Marathon14th Mar 2020, Los Angeles County
- The Hoover Dam Marathon14th Dec, Boulder City
- Run With Santa15th Dec, Long Beach