Chase down a new PB through this rapid loop set in Henry VIII's historic former hunting grounds. Two laps on gravel and tarmac suitable for athletes of all calibres. Topped off with a final sprint down landscaped Chestnut Avenue.
"I must say despite of slightly wet, windy weather I've enjoyed my 10k run on..."
"Had better organised ones than this one in Bushy Park Poor conditions..."
"Whilst some of the field team were friendly and encouraging, the organisation..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Bushy Park 10K
- Run 10km
Bushy Park 10K route
Rated one of the best 10K route’s in the UK, scenic and PB rated.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Bushy Park 10K weather forecast
Light rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 18mph
You may also like
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Weybridge 10k14th Jun 2020, Shepperton4.8(4)