How to enter the Virtual Winter Run
- Run 10km
Virtual Winter Run route
Due to the new restrictions surrounding COVID-19, it seems an in-person run isn't possible, but although you can't come together in-person...this awesome winter run has gone virtual!
Between the 22nd of November and 7th of February, EVERYONE is encouraged to lace up their running shoes and earn some awesome badges and prizes.
Entry is completely free, and runners will fundraise to earn some epic prizes on their training runs, before running the 10k distance together on the 7th of February.
Completing different challenges on training runs will earn participants a huge variety of badges, just have a look below:
- 5k Badge - Record a total of 5km over multiple runs
- 10k Badge - Record a total of 10km over multiple runs
- 20k Badge - Record a total of 20km over multiple runs to win bronze
- 50k Badge - Record a total of 50km over multiple runs to win silver
- 100k Badge - Record a total of 100km over multiple runs to win gold
- Ice Cold Badge - Log your first 3k in one go training run
- Cold Feet Badge - Record your first 5k in one training session
- Deep Freeze Badge - Cover 7km in one go
- Friluftsliv Badge - By logging you first run, you are living the Norwegian life!
- Ice Bath Badge - Log your event day distance of 10km on a training run
- 12 Days of Christmas Badge - Keep activity after Christmas indulgence
Any running activity you log from the point of sign up will count towards the badges when they are live, so get started with some runs today!
These awesome fundraising rewards are just waiting for you so get out there and raise some money for Cancer UK!
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.