How to enter the Cardiff Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Cardiff Half Marathon route
The route takes runners past the capital’s most iconic landmarks with beautiful scenery and historic buildings. The predominately flat and fast course makes it ideal for beginners and elites.
The race starts outside Cardiff Castle and runners then head down past Cardiff City Stadium on the way to Penarth. They take in the glorious Penarth Marina before crossing the barrage and heading to Cardiff Bay. Runners run right through the heart of the bay taking in the Norwegian Church and Wales Millennium Centre.
The course then heads towards the north of the city and runners will complete a loop of the beautiful Roath Park Lake before the grandstand finish in the heart of the city at the Civic Centre.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:50am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cardiff Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run4Wales are ranked #42 in the UK out of 379 organizers
You may also like
- JCP Swansea Half Marathon14th Jun, Swansea4.6(6)
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon19th Jul, Cardiff
- Bridgwater Half Marathon6th Sep, Bridgwater
- Afan Forest Trail Festival 10k, Half, and Marathon27th Jun, Pontrhydyfen
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)