How to enter the Cardiff Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Cardiff Half Marathon route
The route takes runners past the capital’s most iconic landmarks with beautiful scenery and historic buildings. The predominately flat and fast course makes it ideal for beginners and elites.
The race starts outside Cardiff Castle and runners then head down past Cardiff City Stadium on the way to Penarth. They take in the glorious Penarth Marina before crossing the barrage and heading to Cardiff Bay. Runners run right through the heart of the bay taking in the Norwegian Church and Wales Millennium Centre.
The course then heads towards the north of the city and runners will complete a loop of the beautiful Roath Park Lake before the grandstand finish in the heart of the city at the Civic Centre.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:50am
Frequently Asked Questions
Cardiff Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.