- . 97 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Country to Capital Ultra 43
- Run 43mi
Country to Capital Ultra 43 route
The country to capital ultra is widely regarded as the opening event of the Ultra calendar. Beginning at the Shoulder of Mutton in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, the course will wind through the picturesque countryside before picking up the Grand Union Canal and making its way along the final stretch into little Venice.
Given the nature of the race, there are a number of cut-off times which are detailed below:
Checkpoint 3, Cowley Peach (26.5 miles) - 7 hour cut off
Checkpoint 4, Greenford (33.2 miles) - 8.5 hour cut off
Checkpoint 5, Sainsbury's Tow Path (37.3 miles) - 9.5 hour cut off
Finish, Floating Boater (43 miles) - 11 hour cut off
UltramarathonStart Time: 8:45am
Frequently Asked Questions
Country to Capital Ultra 43 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Country to Capital Ultra 43 reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Chiltern Hills Challenge14th May 2021, Tring Station
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.