How to enter the Dymchurch 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Dymchurch 10K route
The course begins on the Sea Wall opposite the Retro Coffee Bar.
From here runners will then run west towards St Mary’s Bay for 1200m before turning back on yourself past the start line.
From here, they will continue East along the sea wall for another 3800m before making another U-turn and heading west along the Sea Wall to the finish.
The terrain is the Promenade of the Sea Wall.
Dymchurch 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dymchurch 10K reviews (6)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Folkestone Coastal 10K31st May 2020, Folkestone
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- The EDF Energy Lydd 10K16th Aug 2020, Lydd
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- The 10th Romney Marsh 10K26th Jul 2020, New Romney
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay