How to enter the Dymchurch 10K
- Run 10km
Dymchurch 10K route
The course begins on the Sea Wall opposite the Retro Coffee Bar.
From here runners will then run west towards St Mary’s Bay for 1200m before turning back on yourself past the start line.
From here, they will continue East along the sea wall for another 3800m before making another U-turn and heading west along the Sea Wall to the finish.
The terrain is the Promenade of the Sea Wall.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Dymchurch 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dymchurch 10K reviews (6)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Herne Bay
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K17th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(13)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K3rd Nov, Beckley4.8(6)
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington4.5(20)