- . 24 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Dymchurch 10K
- Run 10km
Dymchurch 10K route
The course begins on the Sea Wall opposite the Retro Coffee Bar.
From here runners will then run west towards St Mary’s Bay for 1200m before turning back on yourself past the start line.
From here, they will continue East along the sea wall for another 3800m before making another U-turn and heading west along the Sea Wall to the finish.
The terrain is the Promenade of the Sea Wall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dymchurch 10K reviews (10)
3.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Folkestone Coastal 10K29th May, Folkestone5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Virtual Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.