How to enter the Exeter City 10K
- Run 10km
Exeter City 10K route
The course consists of 2 laps of Duckes Meadow Park and Riverside Valley Park.
The run takes in the historic Quayside, one off the most attractive areas of the City.
The terrain is a mix of pathways and parkland.
- Men- 33:35
- Women- 36:31
Frequently Asked Questions
Exeter City 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Exeter City 10K reviews (6)
2.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Bridport FREEDOM Half Marathon and 10km28th Mar 2021, Bridport
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.