See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Flying Falcon 5K
- Run 5km
Flying Falcon 5K route
This 5KM course will consist of 2 laps around one of London's most popular and picturesque parks.
With a record time of 14:34 (male) and 16:33 (female) this naturally flat route presents a great opportunity for a quick time and is ideal for novices and seasoned pros alike.
Flying Falcon 5Start Time: 7:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Flying Falcon 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flying Falcon 5K?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.