How to enter the Flying Falcon 5K
- Run 5km
Flying Falcon 5K route
This 5KM course will consist of 2 laps around one of London's most popular and picturesque parks.
With a record time of 14:34 (male) and 16:33 (female) this naturally flat route presents a great opportunity for a quick time and is ideal for novices and seasoned pros alike.
Flying Falcon 5Start Time: 7:00pm
Frequently Asked Questions
Flying Falcon 5K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team are ranked #42 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Flying Falcon 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flying Falcon 5K?
You may also like
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London