How to enter the Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November route
The route of this point to point race tracks the Grand Union Canal from Uxbridge to Cassiobury Park in Watford.
The course is flat and incredibly scenic. The majority of the run will be mainly on canal towpaths, however these will not closed to the public so please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
To avoid congestion runners will be started in waves several minutes apart.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 267 organizers
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)