A Lovely point-to-point race from Cowley Recreation Ground, Uxbridge along the Grand Union Canal to Cassiobury Park, Watford.
A flat, scenic, unusual, multi-terrain course. Traffic-free apart from one minor road crossing.
How to enter the Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November
- Run 13.1miBooked 4 times this week
Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November route
A multi-terrain route using mainly canal towpaths. Suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Union Canal Half Marathon – November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 536 organizers
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham4.5(80)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct 2020, London4.5(45)