Featuring breathtaking views of Avon Gorge and Clifton Suspension Bridge, this flat and fast 10k run is the perfect event to kick off your summer racing calendar.
How to enter the Great Bristol 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Great Bristol 10K routes
Starting on Anchor Road near Millennium Square and Bristol Cathedral it runs parallel to the historic Bristol Harbour before continuing along Avon Gorge and taking in the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge. The return route takes in Spike Island and the Cumberland Basin before heading along Prince Street and the Centre, finally finishing on Anchor Road close to the start line so that runners can meet up with family and friends and make the most of the bars, restaurants and attractions at the Harbourside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Great Bristol 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #10 in the UK out of 274 organizers
You may also like
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July26th Sep, Frome4.6(14)
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon18th Jul, Cardiff
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Cardiff Epic Trail 10k25th Jul, Wales
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)