Featuring breathtaking views of Avon Gorge and Clifton Suspension Bridge, this flat and fast 10k run is the perfect event to kick off your summer racing calendar.
How to enter the Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K routes
Starting on Anchor Road near Millennium Square and Bristol Cathedral it runs parallel to the historic Bristol Harbour before continuing along Avon Gorge and taking in the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge. The return route takes in Spike Island and the Cumberland Basin before heading along Prince Street and the Centre, finally finishing on Anchor Road close to the start line so that runners can meet up with family and friends and make the most of the bars, restaurants and attractions at the Harbourside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
You may also like
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- Longleat 10k2nd Feb 2020, Warminster