Featuring breathtaking views of Avon Gorge and Clifton Suspension Bridge, this flat and fast 10k run is the perfect event to kick off your summer racing calendar.
How to enter the Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K routes
Starting on Anchor Road near Millennium Square and Bristol Cathedral it runs parallel to the historic Bristol Harbour before continuing along Avon Gorge and taking in the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge. The return route takes in Spike Island and the Cumberland Basin before heading along Prince Street and the Centre, finally finishing on Anchor Road close to the start line so that runners can meet up with family and friends and make the most of the bars, restaurants and attractions at the Harbourside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #3 in the UK out of 559 organizers
You may also like
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Long Ashton
- Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run29th Mar, Cardiff
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Cardiff
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome
- Back to Black Bristol22nd Feb, Abbots Leigh
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham