How to enter the Great Manchester Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 1.5km
Great Manchester Run routes
Manchester’s newest half marathon will take runners of all abilities on a 13.1 mile tour of the city. The route passes by two of the UK’s most iconic football grounds, the Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford, as well as the Imperial War Museum and Albert Square. The Mancunian Way will also be closed off to vehicles for one day only, allowing participants a safe, unique running experience through the city. Please note there is a low speed bump on the roadway by the Etihad Stadium at approximately 4.75 miles near the turnaround point on the half marathon course. Signage will highlight this.
The course will provide you with plenty of atmosphere to keep you going… With bands on the run, charity cheer points, musical entertainment and thousands of specators shouting your name – you’ll stay motivated all the way to the finish line!
Please note: the course may be subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Great Manchester Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.