How to enter the Great Manchester Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 1.5km
Great Manchester Run routes
Manchester’s favourite half marathon will take runners of all abilities on a 13.1 mile tour of the city.
The route passes by two of the UK’s most iconic football grounds, the Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford, as well as the Imperial War Museum and Albert Square. The Mancunian Way will also be closed off to vehicles for one day only, allowing participants a safe, unique running experience through the city.
The course will provide you with plenty of atmosphere to keep you going… With bands on the run, charity cheer points, musical entertainment and thousands of spectators shouting your name – you’ll stay motivated all the way to the finish line!
Please note: the course may be subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May, Manchester3.3(1)
- Run Alton Towers 5k, 10k & Half Marathon13th Nov, Alton
- Run Heaton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - August31st Jul, Manchester5(3)
- Leeds Half Marathon8th May, Leeds4.6(8)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.