How to enter the Great Manchester Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 1.5km
Great Manchester Run routes
Manchester’s newest half marathon will take runners of all abilities on a 13.1 mile tour of the city. The route passes by two of the UK’s most iconic football grounds, the Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford, as well as the Imperial War Museum and Albert Square. The Mancunian Way will also be closed off to vehicles for one day only, allowing participants a safe, unique running experience through the city. Please note there is a low speed bump on the roadway by the Etihad Stadium at approximately 4.75 miles near the turnaround point on the half marathon course. Signage will highlight this.
The course will provide you with plenty of atmosphere to keep you going… With bands on the run, charity cheer points, musical entertainment and thousands of specators shouting your name – you’ll stay motivated all the way to the finish line!
Please note: the course may be subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Great Manchester Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Great Run Company are ranked #13 in the UK out of 277 organizers
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)