How to enter the Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 1.5km
Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run routes
Manchester’s newest half marathon will take runners of all abilities on a 13.1 mile tour of the city. The route passes by two of the UK’s most iconic football grounds, the Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford, as well as the Imperial War Museum and Albert Square. The Mancunian Way will also be closed off to vehicles for one day only, allowing participants a safe, unique running experience through the city. Please note there is a low speed bump on the roadway by the Etihad Stadium at approximately 4.75 miles near the turnaround point on the half marathon course. Signage will highlight this.
The course will provide you with plenty of atmosphere to keep you going… With bands on the run, charity cheer points, musical entertainment and thousands of specators shouting your name – you’ll stay motivated all the way to the finish line!
Please note: the course may be subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool