Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2.5km
- Run 1.5km
You may also like
- Cheshire Half Marathon1st Sep, Siddington
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Finisher’s medal
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 30000 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Known for its buzzing atmosphere, incredible supporters and the booming anthems that rock the city's streets, experience a running event like no other. And remember, no matter how you get to the start-line and whatever your reason for running...do something to show them what you're made of.
For all athletic abilities, the great day of running will feature both the 10k and half marathon distances. The internationally renowned 10k will be staged for the 16th time, with the day also including a half marathon in the heart of the city.
The Simplyhealth Junior and Mini Great Manchester Run is a must-do event for budding runners, give your children the chance to experience their own finish line moment as they enjoy the cheers from the crowds and the atmosphere of the Simply Great Manchester Run on Portland Street.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hello What are the parking arrangements please?Hey there, just to let you there is no official parking for the event however, there are plenty of transport links that allow you to park nearby and travel to central Manchester where the start is. All the best!
- Where is the finish please?Hey there, just to let you know the finish line is on the intersection of Great Bridgewater Street and Deansgate. All the best!