How to enter the Hastings Half-Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 2.5km
Hastings Half-Marathon routes
The course circumnavigates the Ancient Town of Hastings, starting at the Seafront and following the route of William the Conqueror towards Battle, round the back of the Town and down to the Famous ‘Old Town’ and fishing Village of Hastings, then comes back along the three mile Seafront back to where you started. Although tough for the first part of the course, runners have produced some very fast times and PB’s, as the last two-thirds is Flat or Downhill, and then the finish on the Promenade.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Hastings Half-Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Hastings Half-Marathon reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K17th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(13)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)