Consider these instead
The Hell-Fire Half and 10K has been postponed until 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
Route: The race starts and finishes in Adams Park, High Wycombe and leads runners through the attractive gardens of West Wycombe Park and parts of The Chilterns (an area of outstanding natural beauty). The Half Marathon route climbs 382 meters whilst the 10K route includes approximately 190 meters of vertical climb. The majority of the elevation gain comes in two sizable hills right in the middle of the course, so save some power in those legs.
Both the Half Marathon and the 10K races take runners through a combination of tarmac and off-road trails, so be sure to pack shoes that can handle the terrain.
Participants end their race back where they started with a dramatic stadium finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hell-Fire Half and 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.