How to enter the Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon route
The half marathon is a challenging one-lap course through the Kent Countryside. There are a few notable hills, including Spring Hill on the approach to Fordcombe. As this is a hilly course, it is not suitable for wheelchair athletes.
Traffic management is in place for the duration of the race, but roads are not completely traffic free. Traffic will be stopped on the A26 for the start at 9am. At all other times, runners MUST observe the Highway Code and rules of the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 276 organizers
You may also like
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon & 10K18th Jul, Redhill4.6(6)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)