See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon route
The half marathon is a challenging one-lap course through the Kent Countryside. There are a few notable hills, including Spring Hill on the approach to Fordcombe. As this is a hilly course, it is not suitable for wheelchair athletes.
Traffic management is in place for the duration of the race, but roads are not completely traffic free. Traffic will be stopped on the A26 for the start at 9am. At all other times, runners MUST observe the Highway Code and rules of the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May 2021, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon and 10k17th Jul 2021, Redhill4.6(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.