See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon route
The half marathon is a challenging one-lap course through the Kent Countryside. There are a few notable hills, including Spring Hill on the approach to Fordcombe. As this is a hilly course, it is not suitable for wheelchair athletes.
Traffic management is in place for the duration of the race, but roads are not completely traffic free. Traffic will be stopped on the A26 for the start at 9am. At all other times, runners MUST observe the Highway Code and rules of the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.