How to enter the The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon routes
This will be a looped course, with marathon runners completing it twice and half marathon runners once.
The event will take place around the quiet Kent country-roads, however, they will not be closed for the race so please remain vigilant of any vehicles on the course.
In parts, the route will be run on mixed-terrain tracks, with a small section joining the Pilgrims Way. The course is naturally undulating - get set for a fast finish with the last 1.5KM being downhill.
In 2019, this event was a Top 10 Finalist of the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 552 organizers
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames