- . 72 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon routes
This will be a looped course, with marathon runners completing it twice and half marathon runners once.
The event will take place around the quiet Kent country-roads, however, they will not be closed for the race so please remain vigilant of any vehicles on the course.
In parts, the route will be run on mixed-terrain tracks, with a small section joining the Pilgrims Way. The course is naturally undulating - get set for a fast finish with the last 1.5KM being downhill.
In 2019, this event was a Top 10 Finalist of the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Chelmsford Marathon & Half16th Oct, Chelmsford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.