How to enter the The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon routes
This will be a looped course, with marathon runners completing it twice and half marathon runners once.
The event will take place around the quiet Kent country-roads, however, they will not be closed for the race so please remain vigilant of any vehicles on the course.
In parts, the route will be run on mixed-terrain tracks, with a small section joining the Pilgrims Way. The course is naturally undulating - get set for a fast finish with the last 1.5KM being downhill.
In 2019, this event was a Top 10 Finalist of the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 275 organizers
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)