- . 2 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon routes
This will be a looped course, with marathon runners completing it twice and half marathon runners once.
The event will take place around the quiet Kent country-roads, however, they will not be closed for the race so please remain vigilant of any vehicles on the course.
In parts, the route will be run on mixed-terrain tracks, with a small section joining the Pilgrims Way. The course is naturally undulating - get set for a fast finish with the last 1.5KM being downhill.
In 2019, this event was a Top 10 Finalist of the Best Marathon in the UK at the Let's Do This Challenge Awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)
- Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge8th Nov, Brightlingsea
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.