How to enter the The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2miStandard Entries
- Run 13.1miStandard Entries
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon course is an undulating, multi-terrain course using the roads surrounding Ashford, Westwell and Charing with a section along the Pilgrims Way. The marathon runners will complete two laps and the half marathon will be one lap. The final 1.5K of the race is downhill so fast finishes are guaranteed.The roads will be not closed for the event, but they are quiet lanes. However, please still be aware that there may be vehicles on the course.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What time does the run actually kick off is it 9am or is that just the meeting time? Also can we listen our music on the run? I feel this is motivation for me to keep me running.The race itself starts at 9am so you will want to make sure that you get there with plenty of time to warm up and get yourself sorted! I would recommend getting there at 8am so you have enough time :) I'm afraid you cannot run with headphones due to safety reasons. I completely agree with you that music really helps so it is a shame that they don't let you!
- Can bone conductor headphones be used ?Hi there. Just to let you know that you are permitted to wear bone conductor headphones at the race.
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 532 organizers
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington4.5(20)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester