Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- Woldingham Marathon & Half Marathon25th Aug, Woldingham
- The Chelmsford Marathon20th Oct, Chelmsford
- Richmond Running Festival15th Sep, Richmond4.3(2)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter2nd Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.3(19)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester
- Brett Owler Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K – Winter24th Nov, Kennington4.5(20)
- Finisher’s medal
- 1000 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon is ideal for those who prefer an alternative to the big city, mass participation spring marathons. This rural marathon and half marathon uses the quiet lanes surrounding Ashford, Westwell and Charing with a section along the Pilgrims Way. The marathon is a two-lap scenic multi-terrain course with half marathon runners covering a single lap. The race is suitable for both experienced and first-time marathon or half marathon runners.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What time does the run actually kick off is it 9am or is that just the meeting time? Also can we listen our music on the run? I feel this is motivation for me to keep me running.The race itself starts at 9am so you will want to make sure that you get there with plenty of time to warm up and get yourself sorted! I would recommend getting there at 8am so you have enough time :) I'm afraid you cannot run with headphones due to safety reasons. I completely agree with you that music really helps so it is a shame that they don't let you!