Take up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
The Bristol route is a 2 lap course which mostly follows the perimeter of The Downs. It is a fairly flat course with a mixed terrain which takes in amazing views of the Gorge and Suspension Bridge. There are lots of cheering points along the way and the whole event has a fantastic atmosphere which you'll really enjoy.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Bristol weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Bristol reviews (3)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Cotswolds Trail Half Marathon and 10K5th Sep, Winchcombe
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.