How to enter the Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 4
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 4 routes
The route takes runners around the incredibly scenic Richmond Park on a mix of country paths and cross country sections. There are many fast sections but there are a few hills thrown in.
Runners are encouraged to go at their own pace so feel free to walk, jog or run.
Please take care when running around the course as this is public land and local residents will be on the Park. Runners should also be aware that there are deer in the Park and they occasionally cross the walking paths and roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 4 weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 4 reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Air Run - Richmond Park24th Oct, London
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.