How to enter the Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 13
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 13 routes
The route takes runners around the incredibly scenic Richmond Park on a mix of country paths and cross country sections. There are many fast sections but there are a few hills thrown in.
Runners are encouraged to go at their own pace so feel free to walk, jog or run
Please take care when running around the course as this is public land and local residents will be on the Park. Runners should also be aware that there are deer in the Park and they occasionally cross the walking paths and roads.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 13 weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #28 in the UK out of 331 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 13 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 13?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k19th Jun, Tadworth
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k4th Sep, Shepperton4.6(46)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London