How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 0.5km
You may also like
- The Rye Summer Classic Series 5K Race Three – September6th Sep, Rye
- Y Front Run Hastings 5k & 10k22nd Sep, Hastings
- The Bedgebury Autumn 10K & 5K Canicross Challenge16th Nov, Goudhurst4.2(3)
- Brighton K9 Challenge8th Sep, Brighton
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon7th Sep, London
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August28th Aug, London
- Closed roads
- 300 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Rye Summer Classic Series is a popular series of three Friday evening events. Featuring two 10K races and a season-ending final 5K.
This particular race is a fast and flat 10K. It's suitable for experienced runners and beginners alike, and the event also includes a Children's Race.
The Rye Summer Classic Series 10K Race Two – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Rye Summer Classic Series 10K Race Two – August?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.