The hugely popular Southend Rudolph Run returns. The perfect way to celebrate the start of the Christmas holiday season. Come dressed in appropriate Christmas dress to make Santa really proud.
A flat and fast seasonal 5 mile run along the Promenade along an accurately measured 5 mile course.
Suitable for experienced runners and beginners alike, the event includes the Rudolph Scurry for children and adults starting at 10.15am.
How to enter the Southend Rudolph Run
- Run 5miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 1mi
Southend Rudolph Run routes
The Southend Rudolph Run comprises a single loop around the country park followed by an out and back section along the promenade. The route will be marked with directional route arrows and marshalled to provide additional assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Southend Rudolph Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Southend Rudolph Run reviews (7)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- The Medway 10K7th Jun 2020, Gillingham
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)