How to enter the Southend Rudolph Run
- Run 5mi
- Run 1mi
Southend Rudolph Run routes
This race is supported by Action Medical Research who will be assisting with the on-course marshalling.
This is a looped course, with the 5 Mile course tracking right around the circumference of the country park before coming back and along the promenade.
The Rudolph Scurry will be a short 1 Mile fun run which is open to all adults and children of all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Southend Rudolph Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 328 organizers
You may also like
- The Medway 10K6th Jun, Gillingham4.8(45)
- Lap Challenge Hadleigh Park3rd Jul, Hadleigh
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k4th Jul, Herne Bay4.4(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)