How to enter the St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K routes
Competitors can choose from either a 5km or 10km race, with 10km participants completing two laps of the course. The course is pancake flat and provides runners with an ideal opportunity to run a quick time.
The route will be clearly distance marked, with water stations on-course. Afterwards, runners can kick-start the St Paddy's Day celebrations with some finish line fizz, beer, and cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Run For It are ranked #95 in the UK out of 378 organizers
St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K reviews (5)
3.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k20th Sep, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash25th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Hawaiian Hula Summer Wine Cooler 5km & 10km11th Jul, Sheffield
- Pizza Run - Sheffield26th Jul, Sheffield