A choice of 5k, 10k and half marathon distances at Stanwick Lakes, one of the best nature reserves in the Country. Starting and finishing close to a large play area, this is an ideal day out for the whole family.
How to enter the Stanwick Lakes Autumn Runs
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
Stanwick Lakes Autumn Runs routes
The courses all use the purpose built gravel paths that interweave around the many lakes in the picturesque Northamptonshire countryside, and with a relatively flat terrain these runs have seen many a PB.
- All the routes follow the wide gravel paths around the Stanwick Lakes nature reserve.
- Runners have to cross the entrance drive to the site on all distances and HM runners also cross an entrance road to Ringstead Marina – These road crossing are marshalled
- Due to all courses using the same paths we have not been able to add distance markers that will not confuse runners
- Direction markers are placed around all courses to keep you running in the right direction
- 5K course is 1 lap with 1 road crossing that is marshalled
- 10K is 2 laps of the 5K course
- Half Marathon follows the 5K course but then splits off to follow the old Nene Valley Railway line towards Thrapston. Once runners reach the turnaround point ( Under the bridge at Woodford Mill ) they run back down the railway line to re-join the 5k course. This is done twice to achieve the correct distance. There are 3 road/track crossing per lap on this course all of which are marshalled for you safety
COURSE CUT-OFF TIME
Maximum Running Time 3 Hours.
Questions & answers
- Hi, just wondering can you sign up to this on the day?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the entry limit is full and you can't sign up on race day.
- Hi I was wondering if you could register for the 10k on the day?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the entry limit is full and you can't sign up on the day!
- I have registered for the half on the 15th...Will I recieve any info beforehand or just turn up and clock in so to speakHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Sign In – Is open from 8.15am, on arrival you need to sign in at the Sign In Desk which is situated behind the start and finish line at the wood barn! :)
Stanwick Lakes Autumn Runs weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Stanwick Lakes Autumn Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Stanwick Lakes Autumn Runs ?
You may also like
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar 2020, Bedford
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Peterborough
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct 2020, Bedford