The Abbots Langley Tough 10 returns again in 2018 for the 36th year.
The tough 10K course takes you around the pretty villages Abbots Langley, Bedmond, and Kings Langley.
The race aims to raise funds for local charities and beneficiaries. Over the years the event has provided specialised equipment for the less mobile in the form of hoists, beds, wheelchairs, and tricycles as well as assisting local schools with special projects and individual beneficiaries to improve their quality of life.
How to enter the The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
- Run 5km
- Run 3km
- Run 1km
The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10 weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10 reviews (3)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- The Richmond Autumn Riverside 10k Run16th Oct, Richmond5(1)
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.