The Abbots Langley Tough 10 returns again in 2018 for the 36th year.
The tough 10K course takes you around the pretty villages Abbots Langley, Bedmond, and Kings Langley.
The race aims to raise funds for local charities and beneficiaries. Over the years the event has provided specialised equipment for the less mobile in the form of hoists, beds, wheelchairs, and tricycles as well as assisting local schools with special projects and individual beneficiaries to improve their quality of life.
How to enter the The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
- Run 5km
- Run 3km
- Run 1km
The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10 weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 275 organizers
The Abbots Langley Graham Taylor Tough 10 reviews (3)
4.1 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London