See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Be part of this major sporting event that takes you from the center of Chelmsford out into the Essex countryside before returning to the city to cross the finish line in Central Park. Rise to the challenge and you’ll be helping The J’s Hospice charity to support young adults with life-limiting conditions across Essex.
Entry fee includes a bespoke medal, technical runner shirt, goody bag, refreshments on route and chip timing. The race village will have toilets, baggage, and changing facilities, as well as refreshments. The race is expected to attract over 1,000 participants - so an early entry is advised.
How to enter the The Chelmsford Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Chelmsford Marathon route
Join us for a 26.2 mile single lap course on road and tarmac paths starting and finishing in Central Park. A scenic rural route which heads out through the city and then undulates through the nearby countryside and pretty villages of north Essex.
MarathonStart Time: 9:15am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Chelmsford Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Chelmsford Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Chelmsford Marathon?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr 2021, Charing4.7(45)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6th Aug 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.2(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May 2021, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.