Be part of this major sporting event that takes you from the center of Chelmsford out into the Essex countryside before returning to the city to cross the finish line in Central Park. Rise to the challenge and youll be helping The Js Hospice charity to support young adults with life-limiting conditions across Essex.
Entry fee includes a bespoke medal, technical runner shirt, goody bag, refreshments on route and chip timing. The race village will have toilets, baggage, and changing facilities, as well as refreshments. The race is expected to attract over 1,000 participants - so an early entry is advised.
How to enter the The Chelmsford Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Chelmsford Marathon route
Join us for a 26.2 mile single lap course on road and tarmac paths starting and finishing in Central Park. A scenic rural route which heads out through the city and then undulates through the nearby countryside and pretty villages of north Essex.
MarathonStart Time: 9:15am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Chelmsford Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Chelmsford Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Chelmsford Marathon?
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames4.1(18)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames3.6(4)