Be part of this major sporting event that takes you from the center of Chelmsford out into the Essex countryside before returning to the city to cross the finish line in Central Park. Rise to the challenge and you’ll be helping The J’s Hospice charity to support young adults with life-limiting conditions across Essex.
Entry fee includes a bespoke medal, technical runner shirt, goody bag, refreshments on route and chip timing. The race village will have toilets, baggage, and changing facilities, as well as refreshments. The race is expected to attract over 1,000 participants - so an early entry is advised.
How to enter the The Chelmsford Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
The Chelmsford Marathon route
Join us for a 26.2 mile single lap course on road and tarmac paths starting and finishing in Central Park. A scenic rural route which heads out through the city and then undulates through the nearby countryside and pretty villages of north Essex.
MarathonStart Time: 8:15am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Chelmsford Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Havens Hospices are ranked #48 in the UK out of 331 organizers
The Chelmsford Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Chelmsford Marathon?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)