- . 87 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Hadleigh Legacy 10k
- Run 10km
The Hadleigh Legacy 10k route
This is a challenging but hugely enjoyable off-road 10k using some of the MTB course, footpaths and trails set within the grounds of Hadleigh Castle and which proved such a tough test for the Olympians in the summer of 2012.
The course will be two laps of 5km and runners can expect tough inclines and declines on grass fields and footpaths. There are also a couple of short sections with rocks and boulders, as used in the Olympic MTB races, to provide an extra challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Colchester Stampede 10k15th May, Colchester5(4)
- Essex Cross Country Series, Hadleigh Park 10K - August13th Aug, Hadleigh4.9(4)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button