- . 89 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Hadleigh Legacy 10k
- Run 10km
The Hadleigh Legacy 10k route
This is a challenging but hugely enjoyable off-road 10k using some of the MTB course, footpaths and trails set within the grounds of Hadleigh Castle and which proved such a tough test for the Olympians in the summer of 2012.
The course will be two laps of 5km and runners can expect tough inclines and declines on grass fields and footpaths. There are also a couple of short sections with rocks and boulders, as used in the Olympic MTB races, to provide an extra challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Hadleigh Legacy 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 129th Oct, Gravesend
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 226th Nov, Gravesend
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 317th Dec, Gravesend
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 428th Jan 2021, Gravesend
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.