- . 170 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This is a challenging but hugely enjoyable off-road 10k using some of the MTB course, footpaths and trails set within the grounds of Hadleigh Castle and which proved such a tough test for the Olympians in the summer of 2012.
The course will be two laps of 5km and runners can expect tough inclines and declines on grass fields and footpaths. There are also a couple of short sections with rocks and boulders, as used in the Olympic MTB races, to provide an extra challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Hadleigh Legacy 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.