How to enter the The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February
- Run 10km
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16th Oct, London
- Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October23rd Oct, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.