How to enter the The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February
- Run 10km
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Other events from this organizer
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - February reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Regent's Park - 10K - May3rd May, London5(3)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Victoria Park Race – March7th Mar, London3.7(1)