Distances in this event
- Run 10km
You may also like
- Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September1st Sep, London
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K – August31st Aug, London
- Onetrack10001st Sep, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August25th Aug, London
- Jubilee Hall Trust, Run For Your Life 2K, 5K &10K Trail - September14th Sep, London
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August28th Aug, London
- Race packs collected on the day
- 400 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Join us for this classic race with the Mornington Chasers in London's most popular 10K in a park setting. You'll quickly see why more than 100,000 finishers have chosen The Regent's Park with it's beautiful landscape and great race atmosphere.
Running alongside London Zoo, lucky runners will spot camels, giraffes or even some big cats, while other sections of the course take you past the tranquil boating lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues and monuments.
With the start/finish line situated next to the Hub - the park's largest cafe and changing facility - and acres of open space for relaxing and recovering with friends, you'll be able to make a great trip out to celebrate one of your fastest 10K times, accurately recorded using chip-timing on this official UK Athletics licensed and measured course.
There's no finish line feeling quite like The Regent's Park!
This is race 6 of 6 in the Mornington Chasers Regent's Park 10K Series 2019/20, taking place on the first Sunday of each month from October 2019 to March 2020.
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - March reviews (4)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.