How to enter the The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - March
- Run 10km
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - March route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - March weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Mornington Chasers, Regent's Park - 10K Series - March reviews (4)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.