Come and run through habitats rarer than rainforest on this special journey through the greensand hills, lowland heath, woodland and river meanders of Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire! The Serpent Trail is a long distance route within the South Downs National Park, from Haslemere to Petersfield.
The 50k Ultra race starts from near Petworth, the mid-point of the Serpent Trail and along with the Half Marathon and 10k races is along the southern section of the trail to Petersfield. The second half of the Serpent Trail has smaller hills and lower level sandy trails and paths with sections of road linking them up, so this friendly running event is completely suitable and inclusive for walkers as well as runners!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Serpent Trail Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Serpent Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Serpent Trail Run?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.