- . 316 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This event is popular
Viewed 300+ times this week
How to enter the The Tonbridge Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Tonbridge Half Marathon route
The race starts and finishes in Tonbridge and runners will make their way along closed country roads, through the tranquil village of Leigh. Across the duration of the run there will four refreshment stations with toilet facilities.
This Half Marathon is ideal for seasoned pros and newcomers alike. Afterwards, athletes can have their medal engraved at the Race HQ and enjoy the atmosphere.
This is an extremely popular event and regularly hosts a fantastic crowd lining the streets.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tonbridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May 2021, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon and 10k17th Jul 2021, Redhill4.6(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.