Consider these instead
The The Tonbridge Half Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)
The Tonbridge Half Marathon route
The race starts and finishes in Tonbridge and runners will make their way along closed country roads, through the tranquil village of Leigh. Across the duration of the run there will four refreshment stations with toilet facilities.
This Half Marathon is ideal for seasoned pros and newcomers alike. Afterwards, athletes can have their medal engraved at the Race HQ and enjoy the atmosphere.
This is an extremely popular event and regularly hosts a fantastic crowd lining the streets.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tonbridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.