Following yet another fantastic year, the Tonbridge Half Marathon returns again!
The race will once again be looking to attract runners of all abilities, from experienced athletes to those new to half marathon running.
All race profits will be donated to Kent Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance and West Kent Mind, together with other charities supported by Lions and Rotary. The event is run under UK Athletics rules and is a BARR Gold Graded event, awarded for race excellence.
How to enter the The Tonbridge Half Marathon
- Run 13.1miBooked 18 times this week
The Tonbridge Half Marathon route
The route is an accurately measured pan-shaped course starting in south Tonbridge. It will take runners along closed roads with plenty of crowd support especially through the attractive village of Leigh, both on your way out and again on the way back, before the finish back in Tonbridge. There will be four water stations on the course with toilet facilities.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tonbridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 505 organizers
The Tonbridge Half Marathon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)