How to enter the The Tonbridge Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Tonbridge Half Marathon route
The race starts and finishes in Tonbridge and runners will make their way along closed country roads, through the tranquil village of Leigh. Across the duration of the run there will four refreshment stations with toilet facilities.
This Half Marathon is ideal for seasoned pros and newcomers alike. Afterwards, athletes can have their medal engraved at the Race HQ and enjoy the atmosphere.
This is an extremely popular event and regularly hosts a fantastic crowd lining the streets.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Tonbridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 378 organizers
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra19th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Caterham Rotary Half Marathon & 10K19th Jul, Redhill4.6(6)