The fifth staging of The Twilight Ultra takes place at the Redbridge Cycle Centre in East London after another successful year in 2018.
The secure, traffic-free, undulating, tarmac route sees runners covering laps of the cycle circuit and finishing on what will, hopefully, be a balmy summer's evening.
With good parking and spectating facilities, the event features a choice of three distances with start times varying according to the distance you select. Aim high and select the ultra distance and you can always step down to a shorter distance.
Runners will be able to take advantage of well-stocked aid stations on each lap with the availability of hot and cold food and drink.
How to enter the The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon routes
All races are accurately measured and cover multiple laps of the just over 2km route:
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 530 organizers
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (6)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor5(3)
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading5(1)
- The Fox25th Apr 2020, Godalming4.6(82)