How to enter the The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon routes
This course takes place at Redbridge Cycle Centre, East London and the venue offers a unique, traffic-free route.
The course is naturally undulating and will all be run on tarmac. Athletes will do laps of the 2KM cycle circuit which are detailed below:
Ultra - 24 and a half laps
Marathon - 20 and a half laps
Half Marathon - 10 and a half laps
Throughout the race there will be well-stocked aid stations with options of hot and cold food/drink.
There is a strict cut off time of 2100 for all competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 564 organizers
The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (6)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Lap Challenge Hadleigh Park4th Jul, Hadleigh
- Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra7th Mar, Amersham4.5(2)