Enjoy this fast and and flat half marathon through the historic university city of Oxford, the home of the 4 minute mile. Speeding past the famous sights, museums and colleges you're sure to finish this one feeling a sense of both achievement and culture.
How to enter the Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon route
The course begins at Broad Street, near Trinity College. Along the way, participants will be treated to plenty of Oxford's stunning architecture. A flat course, this is a great oportunity to chase down a new PB. Runners breeze past the River Cherwell and Lady Margaret Hall among others, and will end their race on Park Road
Oxford Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)