Run through the streets of San Diego for the originial Rock ‘n’ Roll festival in this epic combo of running and music. Great for all runners, the course features live bands, cheer teams and runner support all the way around. Come along for the Rock ‘n’ Roll medals and the post-race parties.
How to enter the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego routes
The Marathon course highlights include :
- A Balboa Park Start Line
- City tour under the iconic Hillcrest, North Park, and Normal Heights signs
- Tour through beautiful Mission Hills neighborhood
- Downhill finish to the all new finish line at the Waterfront Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Are bikes, rollerblades, or baby jobbers allowed on the course?
No dogs, in-line skates, baby joggers, skateboards, or bikes will be allowed on any part of the course. This is for everyone’s safety!
What are the start times?
The marathon and half marathon start at 6.15 am and the 5k race starts at 7am.
What do I have to do on the day?
Everyone has to be sure to check in at registration and pick up their race packs. Everyone must collect their own packs, you can't have yours picked up by someone else.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
Meet the organizer
Where runners of all levels come to crank up the volume and let the music carry them through miles of heart-pounding sweat. Where individual journeys join together to share life-changing moments and create life-lasting memories.
Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego?
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Half Marathon & 5K29th Mar, Encinitas
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb, Huntington Beach
- New Balance Palm Desert Half Marathon & 5k9th Feb, Palm Desert
- Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K19th Jan, Pasadena