How to enter the Shoreline Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Shoreline Marathon routes
Full and Half Marathon
Start at the Emma Wood State Beach Group Campground then run along the bike path onto the Historic Old Rincon Highway along the Ventura Coast line. Enjoy stunning ocean views the whole way as you hit a turn around point at half way.
There are aid stations every 1.5 miles.
The marathon course is two loops of this course
5k and 10k course
This is the same as the marathon course but the turnaround points are at 2.5k and 5k, depending on which race you are doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Shoreline Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Shoreline Marathon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Big Sur International Marathon26th Apr, Monterey County
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Zoom Bay Trail Run11th Apr, Palo Alto