Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Shoreline Marathon routes
Full and Half Marathon
Start at the Emma Wood State Beach Group Campground then run along the bike path onto the Historic Old Rincon Highway along the Ventura Coast line. Enjoy stunning ocean views the whole way as you hit a turn around point at half way.
There are aid stations every 1.5 miles.
The marathon course is two loops of this course
5k and 10k course
This is the same as the marathon course but the turnaround points are at 2.5k and 5k, depending on which race you are doing.
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Race packs collected on the day
- 5000 participants
From the organizer
Welcome to the 7th year of the the Shoreline Marathon. More than just a marathon - there are four different distances on offer (full marathon, half marathon, 10k, 5k) - this race is designed for anyone keen for a fun day out on the Ventura beachfront.
For those taking things more seriously, the is a Certified Boston Qualifier Course.
Shoreline Marathon weather forecast
Foggy in the morning and overnight.
Shoreline Marathon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k10th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura4.2(4)
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Two Cities Marathon & Half3rd Nov, Fresno