How to enter the Bath Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4mi
Bath Half Marathon routes
Although many would consider Bath to be hilly, this course is fast and flat, avoiding all of the hills surrounding Bath.
The route straddles the Avon and is on completely closed roads. The first mile is a gentle downhill, followed by two laps after Churchill Bridge. From there, the road is gently rolling up to the beginning of the dual carriageway. A final rise up Pulteney Road culminates with a spectacular finish down Great Pulteney Street.
There will be 7 water stations in total and 7 local bands playing at various different points along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bath Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Bath Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon19th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July26th Sep, Frome4.6(14)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon18th Jul, Cardiff