How to enter the Bath Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4mi
Bath Half Marathon routes
Although many would consider Bath to be hilly, this course is fast and flat, avoiding all of the hills surrounding Bath.
The route straddles the Avon and is on completely closed roads. The first mile is a gentle downhill, followed by two laps after Churchill Bridge. From there, the road is gently rolling up to the beginning of the dual carriageway. A final rise up Pulteney Road culminates with a spectacular finish down Great Pulteney Street.
There will be 7 water stations in total and 7 local bands playing at various different points along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bath Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bath Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Salisbury Plain Marathon/Half Marathon5th Dec, Shipton Bellinger4.7(1)
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.