How to enter the Bath Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4mi
Bath Half Marathon routes
Although many would consider Bath to be hilly, this course is fast and flat, avoiding all of the hills surrounding Bath.
The route straddles the Avon and is on completely closed roads. The first mile is a gentle downhill, followed by two laps after Churchill Bridge. From there, the road is gently rolling up to the beginning of the dual carriageway. A final rise up Pulteney Road culminates with a spectacular finish down Great Pulteney Street.
There will be 7 water stations in total and 7 local bands playing at various different points along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bath Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Bath Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon4th Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome4.6(14)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon6th Sep, Bridgwater