How to enter the Bath Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4mi
Bath Half Marathon routes
This course is fast and flat, avoiding all of the hills surrounding Bath. The route straddles the Avon and is on completely closed roads. The first mile is a gentle downhill, followed by two laps after Churchill Bridge.. From the road is gently rolling up to the beginning of the dual carriageway. A final rise up Pulteney Road culminates with a spectacular finish down Great Pulteney Street.
Toilets and drinks stations
Toilets are located at all first aid points and drinks stations.
Warer and HIGH5 gels will be available at each station - there are 7 stations in total. Both will also be available at the finish.
10K Timing Point
An intermediate 10K time will be provided for runners on the first lap.
Local bands will be providing the entertainment at 7 separate locations along the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bath Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Bath Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Weston Super Half29th Mar 2020, Weston-super-Mare
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon10th May 2020, Tewkesbury