How to enter the Bath Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 4mi
Bath Half Marathon routes
Although many would consider Bath to be hilly, this course is fast and flat, avoiding all of the hills surrounding Bath.
The route straddles the Avon and is on completely closed roads. The first mile is a gentle downhill, followed by two laps after Churchill Bridge. From there, the road is gently rolling up to the beginning of the dual carriageway. A final rise up Pulteney Road culminates with a spectacular finish down Great Pulteney Street.
There will be 7 water stations in total and 7 local bands playing at various different points along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bath Half Marathon reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Great Bristol Run18th Sep, Bristol4.9(23)
- Cardiff Half Marathon2nd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Weston Super Half16th Oct, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.