As Yorkshire's BIGGEST, loudest and possibly proudest half marathon, it's time to get your pins to Leeds on Sunday 10th May 2020!
This much-loved run raises hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity every year and often attracts around 7,500 runners to the city streets.
Like all of our events, Leeds Half attracts runners of ALL ABILITIES and ALL AGES! With a fun, friendly atmosphere; this well supported run could be right up your street.
How to enter the Leeds Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Questions & answers
- I would like to book a placeHi there. Thanks for getting in touch! Click the link to book the race - https://www.letsdothis.com/e/leeds-half-marathon-18058
Leeds Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #73 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Leeds Half Marathon reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Halifax Marathon & Half Marathon28th Jun, Halifax2.9(7)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun, Huddersfield2.7(6)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester5(3)