As Yorkshire's BIGGEST, loudest and possibly proudest half marathon, it's time to get your pins to Leeds on Sunday 10th May 2020!
This much-loved run raises hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity every year and often attracts around 7,500 runners to the city streets.
Like all of our events, Leeds Half attracts runners of ALL ABILITIES and ALL AGES! With a fun, friendly atmosphere; this well supported run could be right up your street.
Consider these instead
The Leeds Half Marathon has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
Questions & answers
- I would like to book a placeHi there. Thanks for getting in touch! Click the link to book the race - https://www.letsdothis.com/e/leeds-half-marathon-18058
Leeds Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #74 in the UK out of 274 organizers
Leeds Half Marathon reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars