How to enter the The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run
- Run 10kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 5km
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run routes
Sutton Park is one of the largest urban park's in the country and the vast majority of it is an area of National Nature Reserve.
This is a 5KM lapped course across the park's mixed terrain and through its towering woodland. In total, there will be 18 marshals on course to keep runners right as well as a water station.
This race aims to raise money for Shelter, whose mission is to help solve the current housing crisis in the UK. Every day, 110 families in England become homeless and Shelter is working tirelessly to help solve this growing issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #38 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K25th Oct, Prestwold