See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run routes
Sutton Park is one of the largest urban park's in the country and the vast majority of it is an area of National Nature Reserve.
This is a 5KM lapped course across the park's mixed terrain and through its towering woodland. In total, there will be 18 marshals on course to keep runners right as well as a water station.
This race aims to raise money for Shelter, whose mission is to help solve the current housing crisis in the UK. Every day, 110 families in England become homeless and Shelter is working tirelessly to help solve this growing issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.