England's longest river path from the source of the Thames in the Cotswolds, to the Thames Barrier in Greenwich, a distance of 184 miles. The challenge is to complete the entire length over a four day period. The Thames Challenge is the 'Sister' event of The Severn Challenge. Each daily Ultra - Cotswold Ultra, Oxford Ultra, Windsor Ultra, Richmond Ultra - can be done individually.
How to enter the The BRC Thames Challenge
- Run 184mi
The BRC Thames Challenge weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
The BRC Thames Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The BRC Thames Challenge?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Brenda Parker Way Ultra13th Mar 2021, Aldershot
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.