First stage of the 4-day Thames Challenge, which can be done as a single one-day Ultra.
How to enter the The Cotswold Ultra
- Run 45mi
The Cotswold Ultra route
45 miles from the source of the Thames through the Cotswolds, taking in several meanders, pretty bridges and locks. Going through Shifford Lock, and Newbridge, and eventually arriving at Bablock Hythe which is the conclusion of The Cotswold Ultra.
The Cotswold Ultra weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
The Cotswold Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Cotswold Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Brenda Parker Way Ultra13th Mar 2021, Aldershot
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.