The Windsor Ultra is organised by Ultra Running Limited and is open to individuals who must achieve a minimum 4mph pace. Below 4mph you will not be allowed to continue and stopped at the first available check-point. All entrants must be 20 years of age or over at the start of the race. Each competitor must ensure that they carry with them all of their individual requirements needed to complete the race.
Every entrant must confirm that they have read these rules and other event information and therefore understand the nature of the event and that participation is at their own risk.
How to enter the The Windsor Ultra
- Run 47mi
The Windsor Ultra route
47 MilesStart Time: 8:00am
The Windsor Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Windsor Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Windsor Ultra?
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Monster Run25th Jun 2021, Windsor
- Brenda Parker Way Ultra13th Mar 2021, Aldershot
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.